RSS FEED

Guest Mixtape - Rastronaut




















Hello there, today I bring you an exclusive mixtape by my good friend/co-worker, Rastronaut. It's full of great tunes and It's a breath of fresh air to the blog. I hope you all enjoy his musical taste, I know I do!!


1 - Grand Puba - Get It (Caspa 80's Remix)
2 - Egyptrixx - The Only Way Up (Ikonika Remix)
3 - Brackles - Get A Job
4 - Gemmy - Dolla Digital
5 - Ikonika - Fish
6 - Ital Tek - Giga
7 - Kuoyáh - Angels Dub (Sully Remix)
8 - Liondub ft. Jah Dan &Sotto Bless - Heartbroken (Noah D Remix)
9 - Rob Sparx - Arcade
10 - Sully - Phonebox (Point B Remix)
11 - Ikonika - Psoriasis
12 - Girl Unit - Shade On
13 - Mensah - 1986 Was The Future
14 - Baobinga & I.D. - Tongue Riddim
15 - Bok Bok - Ripe Banana
16 - Hackman - Always (Brackles Remix)
17 - Infestus - Eu e Tu (Ela)
18 - La Roux - In 4 The Kill (L-Vis 1990 RIP Hyper Bass Remix)
19 - Mr. Mageeka - Different Lekstrix (L-Vis 1990 Remix)
20 - Lil Silva - Golds To Get
21 - Bok Bok - Dance Report
22 - L-Vis 1990 - Hide
23 - La Methode and Dj Vadim - Maximum (Bassnectar & lll. Gates Remix)



Return top